WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY
11:30am – 3:00pm
[Last Seating: 1:30pm]
TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
6:00pm – 11:00pm
[Last Seating: 8:30pm]
*Closed on Sunday and Monday
If you are unable to make your reservation from the Tablecheck reservation system, or looking to reserve for more than 3 persons, please email email@example.com for availability, as we may be able to accommodate you.
Do note that some black-out dates may apply. We strive to note and inform of our closing dates in advance.
MENU SHARING POLICY
Each guest is required to order an individual menu. Guests aged 9 and above must order one of our standard menus. Guests under the age of 9 are required to order the 4-course enfant children’s menu.
Children are welcome at Saint Pierre. Parents must ensure that their child’s behaviour is consistent with our fine-dining environment. This includes avoiding excessive noise or any behaviour that might interfere with the experience of other guests. If necessary, we may ask a guest to accompany their child outside to calm them before rejoining us in the restaurant.
$150 per 750ml bottle
On Tuesdays no corkage fees are charged
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
For online reservations, please note that the credit card guarantee has to be made within 5 minutes to secure your reservation.
Our cancellation policy for regular dining sessions:
- Cancellation of less than three (3) days before the reservation date, or no-show: S$150 per person for lunch, OR S$250 per person for dinner.
- For example, if your reservation is for 20 December 2024, the latest date you can cancel without any penalty is before 17 December 2024. This means the cancellation deadline is 16 December 2024.
- Please note that changing the reservation date after cancellation deadline constitutes late cancellation, and will be liable to the applicable cancellation charges
Our cancellation policy for special events with special menu:
- Cancellation of less than seven (7) days before reservation date: full menu price ++ per pax
- Please note that changing the reservation date after the cancellation deadline constitutes late cancellation, and will be liable to the applicable cancellation charges.
For regular dining sessions, your table will only be held for 30 minutes from the time of your reservation. Tables for last seating can only be held for 15 minutes. We cannot guarantee your reservation after the selected timing.
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +65 6438 0887.